The entire Emerson community -- parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, and staff -- is invited to the most fun party of the year -- the Emerson Auction Party! A FREE kids' party is held at Emerson at the same time, so you don't have to worry about getting a babysitter!
Announcing the 2018 Emerson Auction & Party!
The entire community is invited to celebrate & support Emerson School!
Online Auction: Bidding is open March 7th - 20th
Features food, restaurant, and retail gift certificates; summer camps; activities for kids; getaways for adults; events hosted by Emerson families; and more!
Auction Party: March 23rd, 6-9pm at St. John's Church, 2727 College Avenue
Join us for a fun evening mixing with other adults from the Emerson community over dinner and drinks. Bid on coveted items that will only be offered at this Silent Auction, including classroom art, playdates with Emerson teachers and staff, and more. FREE childcare and dinner provided by Kids World (1 block away at Emerson)!
Here's how to get started:
- Register with Ready, Set, Auction first! Registering gives you access to buy Auction Party tickets online and/or bid in either the Online Auction or Silent Auction. In order to bid, there is a $1 fee to register an account.
- Browse the Online Auction catalog & participate in the Online Auction 3/7-3/20.
- Buy tickets & reserve FREE childcare for the 3/23 Auction Party.
- Early bird discount: $20 if you purchase by February 28th.
- Regular price tickets: $35 available starting March 1st and at the door.
- Pay What You Can Tickets: Select the “Pay What You Can” option and make a contribution that is comfortable for your family (as low as $1). These tickets also can be purchased at the door.
- Join us for the Auction Party on 3/23! You can buy Regular Price tickets or "Pay What You Can" tickets at the door if you did not purchase tickets online. No registering or planning ahead required!