Join the Emerson PTA!
The Emerson Parent-Teacher Association brings together parents/guardians, teachers/staff and friends of Emerson to work for a positive school experience for all children at our school. Becoming a member is the first and easiest step to support the work of the Emerson PTA.
Click below to join. You can fill out one form to sign up two members.
When you are a PTA member:
- You can vote in association meetings on PTA’s programming and spending decisions.
- You become part of a network of PTAs made up of many individuals devoted to educational success and parent involvement in schools.
- You receive a membership card that you can use to receive discounts from merchants supporting PTAs all around the country: membership perks.
Did you know?
- There is no time commitment tied to being a PTA member!
- EVERYONE is invited to our PTA events, but you must fill out the membership form to vote on PTA business.
- You must re-join every school year!
- A donation of $10/member is suggested but NOT required. Donations help cover dues the Emerson PTA sends to Berkeley PTA Council and the California PTA. They can be deducted from your taxes (Federal Tax ID No: 23-7009171)
How to join:
- Click the "JOIN THE EMERSON PTA NOW!" button above to join online.
- OR you can fill out a paper form:
- Download & print the membership form: English / Spanish. Membership forms are also available on the PTA Board in the front hall and are sent home in your child's Look Folder at the start of each school year.
- Return the form the the front office (Attn: Membership), in your child's Look Folder, or mail it to Emerson PTA (Attn: Membership), Emerson Elementary School, 2800 Forest Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705.