Join the Emerson PTA!
All Emerson parents, guardians, teachers, staff, and community members are invited to join the Emerson Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
Click below to join the Emerson PTA. You can fill out one form to sign up two members:
When you are a PTA member, you:
- Have the power to vote on issues related to your child's education at Emerson, including how the PTA budget is created. Your voice is important!
- Directly support education at Emerson: the PTA helps fund art, PE, field trips, performances, and more.
- Receive membership perks through the California PTA.
Did you know?
- There is no time commitment tied to being a PTA member!
- EVERYONE is invited to our PTA events, but you must fill out the membership form to vote on PTA business.
- You must re-join every school year!
- Membership fees are a donation and are not required. Donations can be deducted from your taxes (Federal Tax ID No: 23-7009171)
How to join:
- Click the "JOIN THE EMERSON PTA NOW!" button above to join online.
- Or you can fill out a paper form!
- Download & print the membership form. Membership forms are also available on the PTA Board in the front hall and are sent home in your child's Look Folder at the start of each school year.
- Return the form the the front office (Attn: Membership), in your child's Look Folder, or mail it to Emerson PTA (Attn: Membership), Emerson Elementary School, 2800 Forest Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705.